The Tipping Foundation, part of the House with No Steps Group is one of Australia's leading providers of disability services. We are dedicated to human rights and to ensuring individuals with a disability have greater choice, control, and freedom over their lives; helping to create a more independent life for people, now and in the future.
The Client Engagement Coordinator role will oversee the day to day operations of Residential programs to ensure that relevant and person centred support services are delivered in a manner consistent with The Tipping Foundation Policy and Procedure guidelines, organisational values, the Victorian Disability Service Standards and relevant Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
The position will have a strong interface with the Service Manager and Practice Leader to deliver exceptional service to our clients with a focus on practice and staff management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an experienced professional with:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in fields such as community or human services, health or business.
- Demonstrated understanding and awareness of client-focused approaches within disability services.
- Relevant Experience and knowledge of the disability sector, including
- challenging behaviours of concern
- mental health disorder
- positive behaviour support
- implementing crisis management.
- Possess well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including conflict resolution, negotiation, problem solving, and the ability to communicate effectively as a member of a team
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Values driven approach with high levels of professional integrity.
- Advanced IT proficiency with Microsoft Office and client management systems.
Travel and participation in the after-hours service is required as part of this role
We offer generous salary packaging and can offer significant tax incentives as a non-profit organisation.
The Tipping Foundation operates a stringent safety screening procedure for preferred candidates that will require two satisfactory professional references, an identity check, satisfactory national and international [where required] police record check, a Working With Children Check [where required] and a cleared Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme check. For more details please view our website.