The Tipping Foundation is one of the largest community service organisations in Victoria, dedicated to working together with people who have disabilities, children who are vulnerable and families. We are a values based organisation and the overarching principle which drives everything we do is respect. We work together with our clients in partnership to achieve their individual goals.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Practice Leader to join The Tipping Foundation in the position of Practice Leader, West (Grampians & Barwon) - disability. This is a full time position based in Ballarat with travel involved across regional Victoria. Due to this, flexible working arrangements can be negotiated. The position forms part of the leadership team and reports directly to the North & West Area Manager.
The Practice Leader, holds responsibility for improving practice across all Grampians & Barwon Disability services. This includes a range of residential and community based settings.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced professional who holds tertiary qualifications in psychology, social work or another related discipline. They will need to have outstanding interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve quality outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Health, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or other related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in improving practice in the disability sector.
- Advanced understanding of practice frameworks and models of service delivery.
- Practical experience working within a challenging and changing environment, in particular NDIS
- Knowledge of related compliance, in particular restrictive interventions
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martin Withers on 0407 130 058, quoting Ref No. 864402.